Sacrament of Marriage
Please visit our weddings website for all of our wedding ceremony information.
College Church sponsors several Marriage Preparation Mini-Weekends throughout the year for engaged couples. These weekends focus on the spiritual and practical aspects of living out the Marriage Covenant. Couples from the parish serve as resource partners for each weekend.
- Spend time with your spouse-to-be reflecting on God's presence in your lives.
- Meet other couples who are proclaiming the Good News that God is in our midst and in our married lives.
- Reflect and dialogue on topics such as Covenant & Contract, Lovemaking, Communication, and Conflict.
- Learn more about your differences and how they can enhance your relationship.
- Receive materials that are tools for learning more about each other.
This program fulfills the marriage preparation class requirements for marriages at the College Church.
For information on Marriage Preparation, please contact Joseph Milner at email@example.com
Pre-registration is required. The fee for the Weekend is $185.00. Here is the current schedule:
March 25-26, 2017
May 6-7, 2017
June 17-18, 2017
September 9-10, 2017
November 11-12, 2017